some help please...

  • Silent Lukumi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      ok I'm trying to figure out a dream I had like a week ago, I've
      interpreted most of it, but I need help with something... There was
      this primate monkey, the type that has like shiny blue cheaks with a
      red nose, well tat kind but it was ALL white white fur and white
      skin, except for it's shiy lue cheaks ad red nos, he had a kitten,
      wich I was looking for by the way, the monkey wanted to eat the
      kitten, so I get the kitten from me and the monkey gets caged, in my
      dreams there's like almost allways someone behind me, I was told that
      my spiritual guides "walk with me in my dreams" maybe they were the
      ones that helped me... well in another one that same night I'm in a
      kind of movie theater, as always someone behind me, I don't see him I
      don't know who he is but I acknolege him, sometimes I get the
      impression that is a really close friend, proaly to show me some
      confidence and to gain my trust, well anyway there's people getting
      out of a row in the theater, but this lady can't get out 'cuz of her
      baby in a stroler, so she askes me to hold the stroller for a moment
      I do, the lady gets out she was with another lady friend they both
      leave and don't take the baby I'm trying to tell her to gt the baby
      but I'm kind of stunned and can't move or talk, I remember the
      feeling of "desesperaciĆ³n" trying to shout "seƱora! el bebe!!!
      (Ma'am! Your baby!!!)" but I couldn't. well any help is appreciated,
      Thanx