APS Mediumship Program

  • ancestorpaths
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      You may be interested in this upcoming class on Mediumship and Psychic Development. It starts Sun, March 4 at 2pm.

      This isn't your average Mediumship group. Having the ability to give/receive spirit messages is the ultimate goal, however, this is a real study group with a curriculum, lesson plans, and homework. of communicating with the invisible realms) but you will develop your psychic faculties and mediumship abilities far beyond what you can imagine.

      This group will incorporate a variety of resources, tools, and exercises that will help you to unlock your gifts and reach your potential. As you study and practice this ancient art, you will grow in confidence and awareness. Since I am an initiated priestess of several traditional African nature-based spiritual systems, I will integrate certain shamanistic practices that will support your spiritual growth and development.

      http://www.ancestorpaths.net/