Re: [Santeria Online] Calling Upon Osun

  • Richardson, Bernadette (UM)
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
      Ok -- Yeyeoooooo loves oranges laden w honey and honey// you always take a taste in front of her the honey. Then pour the entire jar! Also I take a small bell -- then I pray to Oludumare -- then call my Ancestors name -- then I start to sing to Alorde!!! I sing to Oshun just listen to your heart and connect w her -- then I ask her for what I came for -- then leave all of her gifts in the river then talk to her then get quiet and watch the river !! She will answer you -/ good luck!!! I have mama Oshun and she is unbelievable wow! She is the bomb!!! I still go to the River tho also !!!
      Iya Oyapidan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 27, 2011, at 5:53 PM, "fulanito_sf" <fulanito_sf@...<mailto:fulanito_sf@...>> wrote:

      When going to the river how do I summon Osun. What do I need to say so she can be present and accept my offering?

      Thank you