Re: Preparing tarot cards

  • astormey1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2011
      what or where do you hide the tarot cards in church to get them blessed. what other ways are there

      --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, Omonire <omonire@...> wrote:

      > There are many ways.
      > One of them is to Meditate The Tarot Deck is very easy, Each night before you go to bed mess the deck, then re order it, take the first arcana and watch it for a while, just observe carefully the details, let the images tell you things, after that, cover the deck with a silk clothe of your astrologycal sign and put the deck under the pillow were you rest your head. Repat with each of the arcana till finish the 78 cards.
      > Another one is take the deck to a catholic church and hidding the cards behind something get them blessed. There are days when the priests bless things. On Christmas, and days like that it's not difficult.
      >
      > I have another, I do all this three to my decks, buit I have limited time right now, tell you later.

    • Omonire
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2011
        You get them behind a palm fpr example if you go there on the sunday oh the holy week, that day the priest blessed the palms. Or behind an image. Or if you go to a baptize, near the things that are blessed, the candle etc.