Dream about a Babalowo

  • Chu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:25 AM
      Can anyone explain what the significant is of a Babalowo and the use of mice? Or at the very least, offer direction? I had a dream that I took someone to see a Babalowo--and he had to use a mouse. The strang thing is that i was not sure if the ebbo with the mice was for him, me or the person that i took to see him.

      I understand that secrets are just that, but basically some direction would be thankful.