Orisa Lifestyle Agreements (OLA16)

  • Obafemi Origunwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 12:05 PM
      Se alaafia ni! (Peace to all the good people.)

      Thanks to everyone who had time to listen to the H2O radio show. If you did not
      have the chance to hear it, feel free to check it out at your convenience.
      (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omoyemaya/2010/09/09/the-alchemical-process-of-yoruba)

      The response has been overwhelmingly positive. The host of the H2O Network, Dia
      Nunez, informed me that there were more than 200 visits within the first 24
      hours: The average is about 65!

      So, we want to extend the invitation to all of you to ground the conversation in
      some small actions that will have a significant impact on creating a truly
      sustainable world culture; one that is socially just, spiritually connected,
      ecologically sustainable, with shared prosperity for all.

      Getting started is as EASY as 1-2-3:

      1. Join the OLA 16 Facebook cause.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orisa-Lifestyle-Agreements/126250447427507?ref=ts

      2. Share the OLA 16 cause with EVERYONE you know. We want to enroll 20,000
      members in 30 days!!! Yes, 20,000!

      3. Visit http://obafemio.weebly.com/about-ola-16.html and get familiar with the
      OLA 16 structure and format.

      The next broadcast will be mid October. At that time, we'll share more on the
      alchemy of Yoruba tradition and expand the call to action with more small
      actions that have big impact on your spiritual practice, your personal finances
      and the local environment.

      Obafemi Origunwa
      PO Box 18941 | Oakland, CA | 94619
      ObafemiO@... | www.ObafemiO.com