thanks for all that contacted me 4 readings. My next class info enclosed

  • Voodoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Guys thanks so much I received over 700 emails for readings on the phone
      and I only got a chance to do 500 within the last weeks..
      Thanks again and I am happy to know that many people felt good after
      such readings.
      During our conversations and emails that I have received
      I was asked if I were going to do another class
      the last one was over 110 people that signd up for it and now
      I am creating a new curriculum for the next one starting in a week or two
      Please if you are interested in learning about roots, spriitual work,
      cleansings, magic and how to deal with your spiritual guides please let me know and I will send you info on it
      and as a bonus for each single one of you to take my class
      I will do magic and spiritual work to remove the bad and to bring
      good energy in all levels of life,.. Love, carreer, happiness within family and spiritua growth
      Thanks guys and bless be