question about a dream

  • Unique
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
      I had a dream last night and i am not able to contact my madrina so i came here... the dream was i was with my ex and then i went to go take a shower i cough and some blood came up..... so i was like it maybe from smoking cigrattes so i didnt pay it no mind then i coughed again and it came pouring out like i had a nose bleed and it freaked me out and i woke up..... can someone please tell me what they think......
    • evaobadoba@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
        from what i got try to see a doctor and do a good exam if not get a good reading,,,, not a good dream maybe your liver ?

        I had a dream last night and i am not able to contact my madrina so i came here... the dream was i was with my ex and then i went to go take a shower i cough and some blood came up..... so i was like it maybe from smoking cigrattes so i didnt pay it no mind then i coughed again and it came pouring out like i had a nose bleed and it freaked me out and i woke up..... can someone please tell me what they think......

      • maxine edwards
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
          Alafia Ni!!

          My opinion:

          "you were with your ex, then tried taking a shower...coughing up blood"

          you are revisiting the past, trying to make things good again (shower)

          coughing up blood...

          leave the past in the past. nothing good will come of it. move forward!!

          my opinion.

          this is what comes to me.

          Maxine

          Life is so good....if there were two of me, I couldn't stand it!!

          To: santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com
          From: evaobadoba@...
          Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:55:54 -0400
          Subject: Re: [Santeria Online] question about a dream

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
            achee maxine that was good

            From: evaobadoba@...
            Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:55:54 -0400

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
              your very welcome, Dear!!

              Life is so good....if there were two of me, I couldn't stand it!!

              To: santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com
              From: evaobadoba@...
              Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:09:49 -0400

              achee maxine that was good

              From: evaobadoba@...
              Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:55:54 -0400

              from what i got try to see a doctor and do a good exam if not get a good reading,,,, not a good dream maybe your liver ?

              I had a dream last night and i am not able to contact my madrina so i came here... the dream was i was with my ex and then i went to go take a shower i cough and some blood came up..... so i was like it maybe from smoking cigrattes so i didnt pay it no mind then i coughed again and it came pouring out like i had a nose bleed and it freaked me out and i woke up..... can someone please tell me what they think......

            • Slim
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2009
                thanks for the feedback i am going to keep both in mind

                From: evaobadoba@aol. com

                Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:09:49 -0400

                achee maxine that was good

                From: evaobadoba@aol. com