Hello from Voodoo Priest

  • Voodoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello guys I would like to introduce myself to you guys in the group. I had a problem because I had my settings to daily digest and couldnt understand what that meant but I changed it to the other options,,,,
      I have been in this group for a while and I wanted to make sure I reintroduce myself again since I was out of town doing some spiritual work. But I am back again

      Well I am a Voodoo Priest initiated in Haiti
      I have been practicing mediumship and root work (MAGIC, SPELLS) for over 30 years...
      I have helped many people with many issues regarding all different type of situations and I am also a practitioner of the truth...

      Enough about me
      I hope I can meet people who are exciting and also I hope I can learn as much from this group and share some ideas as well..

      I want to thank the owner of the group for the kindness of accepting me for being a part of this group
      and looking foward in connecting and meeting some good people on here

      thanks so much