Fw: Thursday: Show your support in Miami

  • africanias@munanso.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:24 AM
      Ache kuenda nchila ko

      --- On Tue, 9/1/09, Ashley Walker, FL.BarackObama.com <info@...> wrote:

      From: Ashley Walker, FL.BarackObama.com <info@...>
      Subject: Thursday: Show your support in Miami
      To: africanias@...
      Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 11:35 AM

      Friend --

      I wanted to send you an urgent invitation to an important health care town hall with Rep. Kendrick Meek this Thursday, September 3rd.

      He'll be talking to constituents and gathering feedback. Whether you ask a question or show your support with a sign, attending this town hall is a powerful way to show where you stand and thank those in Congress who are fighting for reform.

      I hope you can join us. Here are the details:

      What: Health Care Town Hall with
      Rep. Kendrick Meek

      Where: Miami-Dade College, North Campus
      Lehman Theatre - Pawley Center - Building 5 11
      380 NW 27th Avenue
      Miami, FL 33167

      When: Thursday, September 3rd
      Arrival Time: 5:00 p.m.
      Start Time: 6:00 p.m.

      Please arrive as early as possible, and make sure that the most powerful voices in this debate are those calling for real reform, not angrily clamoring for the status quo.

      RSVP here:

      http://fl.barackobama.com/MiamiTH

      Thanks,

      Ashley

      Ashley Walker
      Florida State Director
      Organizing for America

      P.S. -- Before the event, please print off a flyer to display and make sure that your support is visible.

      Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
      This email was sent to: africanias@...