~ Global Reformation ~ Re: DISCLOSURES Sir Evelyn de Rothschild?

  • gramma twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      aho Tev-One!

      yes, this day and every day we must call for universal entitlement,
      to the necessities of food, shelter, communications, the net ... self-
      determination ... participation in all decisionmaking .... and complete
      protection from the violent predation of the institutions, governments,
      guilds, churches, lawyers, doctors, corporations, banks and their sickness.

      the removal of all unnecessary power from those institutions which are not
      honest and transparent, aka secret government, which is not acting for the
      good of all cultures, whom are not acting to heal our Mother Earth.

      the flattening of our world economic caste/class system -- eliminating the
      trillionaire and billionaire classes entirely, reducing them to the millionaire --
      and ending the lower classes entirely, uplifting them to at least middle
      class-dom ... if they should so choose ... for all who are able to act as
      stewards of society and nature ... protecting all individuals from the wanton
      avarice that oft-comes with wealth ... and returning our forests and rainforests,
      rivers and wetlands, living ocean and atmosphere at least tenfold.

      turning all the world's toxic agriculture into organic permaculture, and
      returning the deserts to forest and rainforest.

      ending the rapacity against animals worldwide, the meat-eating, that
      our food-production can be ten times increased, and our consciousness
      (compassion, mindfulness, intelligence, enlightenment) expanded
      beyond measure.

      in so doing ... uplifting the whole/total world economy by a factor of
      one hundred!

      with and for all our sacred relations,

      Millennium Twain

      --- On Tue, 2/12/08, Chet Chidester <uniteinkindness@...> wrote:

      gramma twain
      Until "we are all" fed and clothed and housed and acknowledged/
      have knowledge... not one of us is uniting the human race for a
      sustainable future. Until we can cooperate in intense togetherness we
      cannot be sustainable, nor can our earth be sustainable. Change our
      agreement from money to giving each other/everyone abundance and we are
      cooperating and creating a sustainable, and manageable bliss for all

      A free and kind world, Tevin