Spiritual Cleansings 101 Workshop! NYC

  • saemkap
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      Spiritual Cleansings 101 Workshop
      June 11, 2008
      6:30-8pm

      Just as we gather dirt on our physical bodies, we gather dirt on our
      spiritual bodies. Learn how to correctly spiritually cleanse
      yourself of negativity?

      In this workshop you will learn:
      • Various ways to spiritually protect yourself.
      • How to create a spiritual first aid kit.
      • What is meant by "negativity"
      • The difference between malignant negativity and general
      negativty
      • About Basic Elements of Spiritual Cleansings
      • Types of Spiritual Contamination

      You will get:
      • Information to empower you to protect yourself from negativity
      • Informational handouts
      • Medicinal formulas for different types of cleansings

      The cost for this workshop will be $20 and will include handouts to be
      given to each attendee.

      To reserve your space send an email to olosayin@yahoo. com with your
      name, name of workshop, phone number and number of tickets you would
      like to reserve.

      Location: 966 Fulton St. 2nd Floor (bet. Grand and Cambridge)
      Brooklyn , NY.

      Directions: Take the C train to Clinton and Washington. Exit
      Washington Exit (Front of train if coming from Manhattan, Back of
      train if coming from Brooklyn)
      Reserve your spot now for seats are quickly filling up!

      About the Presenter
      Sangobukunmi Odushola is a Sango priest, certified Holistic Health
      Counselor, herbalist, and African healer. He was initiated into the
      Sango priesthood by Sangodele Ibuowo, the Elegun Sango of Koso, Oyo
      State, Nigeria. He has done and continues to do extensive studies on
      Yoruba Religion and Erindilogun in Nigeria and America with various
      elders including Chief Adebisi Akanji. He is also a documentary
      filmmaker with ongoing documentary projects in Nigeria. He studied
      traditional African medicine with African healers including Malidoma
      Some, Dr. Liala Afrika, and Baba Ifabukunmi O. Adewale. He is
      currently studying under distinguished African ethnobotanist and
      traditional African healer, Dr. Kweku Andoh.
    • Luz Perez

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2008
          Alaafia ni;
          What a blessing Ase'O
          odabo Iya Esubi Olorisa

          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2008
            There will be some teleclasses and online classes in the future for
            folks who cannot make the in person classes.

            Sangobukunmi

            --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, Luz Perez <iyaguere48@...>