Ceremony cost table updated

  • babaifalola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Aboru aboye aboshishe,

      Thanks to those who responded with their numbers, and those with
      encouraging words. I've added peoples actual costs for 30 ceremonies
      bringing the total up to 65. I have a column for the original year as
      well as an adjustment for inflation bringing the number to todays
      dollars (the source is
      http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Inflation_Rate/InflationCalculator.asp#results
      and the % increase indicated directly in the table).

      That said, please take a look and also consider reading some of my
      other articles which are listed on the side bar. And, as always, feel
      free to forward this to anyone you think would be interested.

      http://ifalola.blogspot.com

      Odabo,
      Ifalola omo iwori aweda
      http://360.blogspot.com