Intro

  • Pat Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi,

      My name is Pat. I live in Fresno Ca. I am extremely new to Santeria... I have just began to start to read about it. I have been on my Pagan path for a year and am wanting to learn as much as I can to find my way. I am not very good about writing about myself... so if I left something important out and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

      Thank you

      Pat