Re: [Santeria Online] An intro and Re: throwing the orisha's out of your house?

  • gloria richards
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1 1:21 AM
      thanks for the post, welcome to the club, as for me a
      new as well. i was introduced to santeria as a young
      girl by friends who practiced the religion, but never
      got involved in it.
      for some strange reason i've always been drawn to it
      but was always advised that the religion is evil.
      recently i discovered my godmother wants me dead
      because she's jealous and envious of me. she dont want
      anyone in my life, she dont want me to have a
      soulmate, she dont want me to progress, be happy,and
      she desperately dont want me to have my apartment.
      she's done so much evil to me and i'm so hurt,
      frustrated, and longing to get her ass back for all
      the hurt and lose i've suffered.
      i can't get because i dont have my warriors, and now i
      dont have the money.
      but as for you you must find a priest so that he/she
      could show you the way and find out who actually is
      your orisha.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Glenda Lee
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 1 3:42 PM
        Hi, I just want to write something about this post... I´ve always been "interest" in this religion even though I´m not in it, but I want to... I think what happen to this girl doesn´t really happen because a person is a santeria religious... this can happen with anybody from any religion... Believe me I have been experiencing exactly the same things she is but I´m not sure who that person is... my mother-in-law´s "prenda" told her that somebody had light up a candIe for me and in my backyard underneath "la mata de platano" is a witchcraft but I can´t take it out... so I´ll see what to do... have experience the hurt someone can do just by wishing you evil, just for envy, just because they are jealous and they don´t practice this religion... My point is straight up... that just because some people practice this religion doesn´t mean that all gonna hurt somebody I think it is a choice of practice with the good sources (to call it somehow) and the evil sources... of course I
        would choose the good ones...

        Thanks..

        --- gudinnen <gudinnen@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > call
        > > to god, why would they punish the person?
        > > --- oniokoto@... wrote:
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > >
        > > Wow... I too have heard of Godparents say "those
        > are
        > > your santos, you do
        > > what you want with them, I will not carry them."
        > > Every time I heard this, it
        > > broke my heart. B/c as a godfather, I would think
        > > that you would accept the
        > > orishas who you gave birth to back into your
        > house-
        > > care for them as if they
        > > were yours.. and accept them as your Son's.
        > >
        > > These are orishas that were birthed from you---
        > how or
        > > why would osogbo be
        > > involved? Its a difficult decision on a Godparent
        > > then if Osogbo is involved.
        > > But then again, wouldn't it be the same decision

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com