African Drum Group Video Clips Posted Online...

  • rootsyrecords
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      A troupe from Cote D'Ivoire performed recently here in Bamako, Mali. I
      just put up some footage I took at the International Percussion
      Festival here in Mali. You can watch it in Mac or Windows format at
      the following link:

      http://www.rootsyrecords.com/HtmlFiles/djembevideo.htm

      Enjoy,
      Jeremy
    • rigo ram
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        i was getting my juke on in this video (my hips hurt

        http://mail.yahoo.com