Re: Hello and help

  • evachango
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      bendicion santerros mayores and menores, veronyka my suggestion to
      you is find someone to give you a good reading and see where you
      stand, and take it from there...............

      --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, "Veronyka" <veronyka13@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi I am new here and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. I am
      having a hard time dealing with a situation in my life and was hoping
      someone could offer some help. About 2 years ago me and my husband
      split up, at the time we had one child, recently I have become
      pregnant with his child again. We are not together and there are no
      plans for a reconciliation and there won't be. My problem is I can
      not seem to move on. I still love him deeply and am having a hard
      time accepting we are over. Does anyone know of a way to get myself
      to move on and forget him? I know this may sound silly but my
      depression is getting worse and I am afraid it will affect my
      pregnancy. Any advice is appreciated.

    • alorde55
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        Alafia,
        To add to what has been said all ready. I think it is normal to
        still have residual feeling for your husband . You have unfinish
        business. But now do I think you should act on those feelings NO.
        This is where control as a responsible adult comes in. I am now
        watching some one near and ear to me going through the exact thing
        you are. I tell her to focus on what is important at this time her
        baby. How to safely carry to term. Eat and sleep stay stress free
        as much a possible. Each time you think about your husband get busy,
        do something with your self or your other kid. put him on th eback
        burner. I promise you thatyou must have a million other things to
        do . When your hormones are back to normal and your life as gotten
        back to normal you will feel much better if not then it is time to
        seek spirtual or medical help.Blessing and good health.--- In