Looking for a teacher in New Jersey

  • kdsnyc2001
    Message 1 of 237 , Mar 3, 2002
      I am keith, i have no prior cocept os santeria, however i have always wanted to learn. I am hoping someone in jersey or New York can read this and give me instruction.<br>Thank You, keith
    • mari
      Message 237 of 237 , Jul 12 10:45 AM
        hi,

        i live in Monmouth NJ(central nj) looking for someone to give
        me a reading and also teaching me about santeria

        thank you

        mari