Here in Houston

  • stargazing_77015
    Message 1 of 237 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi all. As my life became more and more hectic my
      spirituality took a back seat. As everyone knows it should be
      the other way around with my spirituality coming to
      the forefront. It is time to correct that error. I
      was initiated into Santeria several years ago and
      received my elekes. I never went further due to the
      distance of the house where I was initiated. I would truly
      love to receive my warriors and worship in a house
      with with others. If anyone knows of a house here in
      Houston or on the gulf coast please drop me a line. My
      direct email is stargazing_77015@.... Many thanks
    • mari
      Message 237 of 237 , Jul 12, 2004
        hi,

        i live in Monmouth NJ(central nj) looking for someone to give
        me a reading and also teaching me about santeria

        thank you

        mari