Re: books

  • ayaguna_legibo
    Message 1 of 237 , Jan 16, 2002
      Ewin leri is not 3 month that you have to dress
      on white ii is 1 year and 7 days. Also for having
      obatala crown you are to dress more in white than other
      color. FOREGET ABOUT THE BLACK OUT OF DISCUTION. To
      learn about the cowries you will have all your life.
      The only way that you will learn is going to ita's.
      Write to dmert@... this person are selling a good
      book about dilogun. good luck <br>Idalia - baba adde
    • mari
      Message 237 of 237 , Jul 12, 2004
        hi,

        i live in Monmouth NJ(central nj) looking for someone to give
        me a reading and also teaching me about santeria

        thank you

        mari