Re: [Santeria Online] ellegua and warriors

  • jorge628@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      I'm supposed to be crowned ellegua whenever it is my time and i've been told
      it's somewhere around $10,000...and right after that i was told not to worry
      because he'll make sure i have the money for it...

      jorge

    • doll_particular
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, jorge628@a... wrote:
        > I'm supposed to be crowned ellegua whenever it is my time and i've been told
        > it's somewhere around $10,000...and right after that i was told not to worry
        > because he'll make sure i have the money for it...
        >

        > jorge

        I'm sure he will. I speak from experience! He's pretty good to anyone with a sense of
        humor and both feet on the ground.

        Eshu Ellegua got me to my padrino and saved my job, too, so I never, ever, forget him
        on Mondays. You are fortunate to be his child.
      • Seamus
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
          Maferefun Eleggua!

          --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, "doll_particular"