Looking for a Santero, Santera

  • Nimue Laveau
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Greetings Everyone,
      My husband and I are looking for a Santero, Santera or Babalawo in the
      Richmond City Area in Virginia. If anyone can be of help it would be
      greatly appreciated. Thank you very much
      Nimue Laveau
    • iyaoluola
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Alaafia,
        Don't know of anyone in Richmond whose a Babalawo, there's an Esu
        priestess in the Richmond area last I've heard she's still there. In
        Danville, VA there's a Babalawo. They are not Santeria they're Yoruba
        with a blend of Lukumi.

        --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, "Nimue Laveau"