Orunmila's Feast Day

  • brujomaster99
    Message 1 of 237 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hello Everyone and Bendicion to all my Elders. I just wanted to inform and remind everyone that today October 4 is Orula's Feast Day!!!1<br><br> Maferefun Orunmila
    • mari
      Message 237 of 237 , Jul 12, 2004
        hi,

        i live in Monmouth NJ(central nj) looking for someone to give
        me a reading and also teaching me about santeria

        thank you

        mari