info

  • congadrumm
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      This may be a lame question
      but what are the orisha tool sets
      for its my impresion there used on shrines
      is this correct?
    • Molly Crew
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
        Alafia, what I refer to as "tool sets" are what goes into the "guerrerros' "
        pot, which actually looks more like a small metal cauldron, but there may be
        other tool sets or "herramientas". You can see them for sale in any on-line
        Botanica . Molly

        >From: congadrumm <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        >To: santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Santeria Online] info
        >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:09:27 -0000
        >
        >This may be a lame question
        >but what are the orisha tool sets
        >for its my impresion there used on shrines
        >is this correct?

      • _mars_1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
          These sets are part of teh warriors when you receive them. If you
          just buy them at a botanica they are useless unless they are
          concecrated properly.

          --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, "Molly Crew" <mollycrew@h...>

        • Jorge628@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
            Is it just me or has it been a WHILE that anyone has received any postings
            from the group. I remember getting a few emails everyday. Just a thought

            Jorge

          • Molly Crew
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
              Of course you must take everything you purchase at a Botanica to get
              consecrated! Molly