May the Almighty look after us!

  • yolyovalle
    Message 1 of 237 , Sep 12 3:25 PM
      May the Almighty look after us!<br><br>Yesterday
      something happened that will be forever be vivid in our
      memories. Many lives were lost. Mothers and fathers have
      become childless; Wives and Husbands have become widows;
      Children have become orphans! WHY? Why I asked? Because
      someone believes that killing innocent lives is a great
      way to show us that we shouldn�t get involved
      regarding a religious war that�s being going on for
      centuries? When will people understand that despite the many
      names we used for him, there�s only 1 God!!! Please in
      your own religious way, pray for The Faithful Departed
      that have now returned back into the arms of the all
      mighty, and for their
      families!<br>_________________________________________________<br>Subject: Americans Show Unity Against Terrorism
      p.m. (Clarification on the 7pm time. It is 7:00 p.m.
      in your specific time zone.) Step out of your door,
      stop your car, or step out of your establishment and
      light a candle. We will show the world that Americans
      are strong and united together against terrorism.
      Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We
      need to reach everyone across the United States
      quickly. The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT
      see.<br>Thanks Scott for sending this to me
    • mari
      Message 237 of 237 , Jul 12, 2004
        hi,

        i live in Monmouth NJ(central nj) looking for someone to give
        me a reading and also teaching me about santeria

        thank you

        mari