My New Book

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      It is with great enthusiasm that I would like to invite all of you
      from the Santeria Online group to celebrate the release of my new
      book:

      LUKUMI: Santeria's Beliefs, Principles, and Direction in the 21st
      Century.

      The book deals with animal sacrifice, sister religions (including
      the Afro-Brazilian religions and Haitian Voudun), charlatans,
      choosing correct Godparents, basic beliefs, and the discrimination
      and prejudices we are exposed to both in the workplace and in
      society in general. It also covers the direction that Orisha Worship
      is headed as it begins to take its place as a recognized religion.
      My book is made with the intention of informing about the faith
      (both religiously and academically). It also warns of obvious
      pitfalls and scams so common to the novice.

      I invite all of you to visit my new website and preview the book at:

      www.lukumiifa.com

      I wish all of you plenty of health and prosperity,
      Awokolomode