A special request

  • Pablo Gerardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings,

      Lately I have have gotten many private emails from indiduals
      requesting priest/tess, Babalwos, and or other services.

      Therefore, I have created two (2) new files located in our database.

      One - Contact Phone Book
      This can be used for individuals to post contact info/numbers for
      people seeking to contact a priest/tess.

      Two - Directory of Services

      This can be used to post the services you perform, that indivduals
      might be seeking. (Example, Babalawo, Espiritistas, Throne Makers,
      Bead Work, etc.)

      Please take a few minutes to view the file, and complete them.

      Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Paul
      Omo Obatala