1994 Santa Claus Magazine

  • cleoandfaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Does anyone still have the patterns from the foldout pattern section
      from this issue? I am looking for the pattern to the Santa Claus
      doll (Red and Round) shown on page 15. I have the directions that
      start on page 18,
      but no pattern. I have obvioulsy misplaced them somewhere because
      I've torn the house apart and can't find them. Can anyone help me
      out?

      Thanks
      Cleo