      From: info@...
      To: castatebeekeepers@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:41:53 -0400
      Subject: Conversation with a Beekeeper- July 31

      American Beekeeping Federation
      New Conversation with a Beekeeper Session- July 31, 2014
      Register today for ABF's Conversation with a Beekeeper Webinar

      The ABF Education Committee has been hard at work developing new ways to keep its members engaged and informed in between ABF annual conferences each year. To this end, the ABF is pleased to announce another session in the 2014 Conversation with a Beekeeper Webinar Series. This series is free to ABF members. To register, please go to the ABF website at www.abfnet.org, and log into your profile. You will find the link for registration under Education & Events/Conversation with a Beekeeper Webinar Series. If you have any questions, please contact Regina Robuck at reginarobuck@... or 404.760.2887.

      Beekeeping Mentor
      Thursday, July 31, 2014
      8:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. CT / 6:00 p.m. MT / 5:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. AKST / 3:00 p.m. HST

      Don't you want to be a beekeeping mentor? There is a critical need for mentors to develop better beekeepers. Yes, we can just let them read a few books and struggle through the learning experience but the result is not always what experienced beekeepers feel is desired. After John Talbert retired from a successful career in Engineering where he helped mentor young engineers, he honed his small scale beekeepers talents into a Sideliner and later a small commercial beekeeper. During this time, he mentored a number of young people and older adults in both small scale and commercial beekeeping. John will share the elements of mentoring that were successful for him. He leads a 20 hour basic beekeeping seminar each spring that has reached out to over 500 students over the past 14 years.

      Thank you for your continued support of the American Beekeeping Federation!

      American Beekeeping Federation
      3525 Piedmont Road
      Building Five, Suite 300
      Atlanta, GA 30305
      This e-mail was sent to [email_address] from the American Beekeeping Federation (ABF). You have received this message based on your contact profile with the ABF. This message comes from an unmonitored, automated e-mail address, and replies to it will not be read. Please visit the ABF website for details on how to contact the ABF. Please send postal mail to: American Beekeeping Federation, 3525 Piedmont Rd NE, Bldg 5, Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA.