5709Re: [santacruzbees] Facebook Page

  • Ray LeClair
    Apr 10, 2014
      Hi Vicki, do you have any idea when the local nuc bees are going to be available and where do we pick them up? Thanks, Ray

      From: Vicki <vicki@...>
      To: santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [santacruzbees] Facebook Page

      Nice!
      ax.johnson@... wrote:
      Hello all-

      For those of you on Facebook, Allison has taken the time to establish a Facebook page for the group. You can find it here:

      The Yahoo groups page will still be our primary communications medium, but we thought it would be nice to have a Facebook page out there, too. Please visit and Like the page to see it in your regular newsfeed.

      -Alex Johnson
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic