5698Looking for Beekeeping instructor for a class in June

  • Barbara Olsen
    Apr 8, 2014
      Hello good people,

      I'm co-chair of the Monterey Bay Master Gardeners 4th Annual "Home Gardening Boot Camp" to be held this year on Saturday June 21 at the Cabrillo College Horticulture facility. We present a day of garden focused classes to the public.

      We would like to have a class on Beekeeping. The class time is 90-minutes with a student count of approximately 25 - 30. There is a small honorarium offered to the instructor.

      Would someone in your group be interested in teaching a class?  Please contact me directly.

      Best,

      Barbara Olsen
      MBMG '01
      Boot Camp Co-Chair
      ~~~~~~~

      Barbara Olsen
      Garden Design and Consulting
      phone 831-477-1896
      mobile 831-419-8058

      "The earth is made of butterfly wings, dinosaur teeth,
      pumpkin seeds, lizard skins and fallen leaves.
      Put your hands in the soil and touch yesterday;
      and all that will be left of tomorrow shall return
      so that new life can celebrate this day." - Betty Peck