5697Re: [santacruzbees] swarm in salinas

  • Ray LeClair
    Apr 8, 2014
      Hi Vickie, I think it was you who knew of someone "locally" who was selling nucs..I think it was Gilroy or Watsonville..is that still true? I'm wanting to get two nucs if that's true. I did contact someone in Los Altos Hills but wanted to check with someone else as well. Thanks, Ray

      From: Vicki Basham <vicki@...>
      To: santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:57 AM
      Subject: RE: [santacruzbees] swarm in salinas

      Hello All,

      I picked up the swarm about a half hour ago.  It is really small - perhaps an afterswarm.  I didn't see the queen, but did see considerable fanning at the entrance once I knocked the bees into the hive box.  We'll see how it goes!

      Vicki

      Vicki Basham, GRI
      Realtor, Broker Associate
      Sereno Group   BRE#01434695