5364Re: [santacruzbees] RE: Anyone need mite control?

  • Sheri
    Nov 7, 2013
      Hi Isabelle,

      I ordered my two treatment MAQS pack from Better Bee . The pack came to around $25 including shipping.

      Sheri

      On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:17 AM, <isabellecaz@...> wrote:

      Hi Sheri,

      Can you share info on where you bought a 2-treatment pack ?

      Hi Mari

      I replied to same matter on different thread and I would be interested in sharing a 10-strip-blox

      anyone else interested ?

      Thanks

      Isabelle

      ---In santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com, <sheri.shipe@...> wrote:

      I have one Quick Strip treatment I'd be happy to provide. I ordered a two-treatment pack a couple of weeks ago and only needed one. Let me know.

      -Sheri

      On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM, <maricela26@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I have been trying to get rid of mites. I tried sugar dusting, and then Apigaurd followed by sugar dusting again but my counts are still in the 60's for 24hr. I want to try MAQS but I only need one application. Anyone want to go in on a box with me? Mtn feed sell a box of 10 applications for $65.

      The forecast is reporting mild temps this week, I feel like it may be my last chance to treat before the cold starts. Please contact me if you are interested,

      Thanks!

      Mari 212-2952

      maricela26@...

      --