5357Re: [santacruzbees] Anyone need mite control?

  • Sheri
    Nov 6, 2013
      I have one Quick Strip treatment I'd be happy to provide. I ordered a two-treatment pack a couple of weeks ago and only needed one. Let me know.

      -Sheri

      On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 11:42 AM, <maricela26@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I have been trying to get rid of mites. I tried sugar dusting, and then Apigaurd followed by sugar dusting again but my counts are still in the 60's for 24hr. I want to try MAQS but I only need one application. Anyone want to go in on a box with me? Mtn feed sell a box of 10 applications for $65.

      The forecast is reporting mild temps this week, I feel like it may be my last chance to treat before the cold starts. Please contact me if you are interested,

      Thanks!

      Mari 212-2952

      maricela26@...

      --