5347Re: Re: [santacruzbees] Hot Air Popcorn Popper for next Month's Meeting !?!?!

  • Kim Stribling
    Oct 31, 2013
      Thanks Bryce !  We have 3 hot air poppers for popcorn for next Wednesday's movie !  Awesome !

      Might I suggest that if you'd like to have popcorn... as we are trying to bee sustainable ... you bring some sort of popcorn container to munch out of ???  I'm going to try to have hot melted butter so think bowl maybee ???

      See you all next Wednesday ~ enjoy the last few weeks of warm weather too !

      Kim

      On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM, <bflorian95062@...> wrote:

      Hi Kim,

      I have a hot air popper I can bring.

      bryce

      ---In santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com, <santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Awesome Blake !  Thank you !  Anyone else have one that you could bring ???  I'm thinking 2 - 3 should keep the popcorn flowing for our movie !  It will bee an awesome bee gathering ... see you all next week !

      Kim

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Robert Carpenter <robertblakecarpenter@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I will bring my hot air popcorn popper.

      Blake

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM, <kim.stribling@...> wrote:

      Howdy Everyone !!!

      Our next meeting is coming up in a week... next Wednesday night ... and we are showing the bee movie ... More Than Honey !!!

      Liz is hoping to serve popcorn at our meeting ... anyone have a hot air popcorn popper ???  Or maybe 2 ???

      Let us know ... would prefer not to go out and buy one !  thanks and see you next week !

      Kim

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic