5346RE: Re: [santacruzbees] Hot Air Popcorn Popper for next Month's Meeting !?!?!

  • bflorian95062
    Oct 31 12:07 PM

      Hi Kim,

      I have a hot air popper I can bring.

      ---In santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com, <santacruzbees@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Awesome Blake !  Thank you !  Anyone else have one that you could bring ???  I'm thinking 2 - 3 should keep the popcorn flowing for our movie !  It will bee an awesome bee gathering ... see you all next week !

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Robert Carpenter <robertblakecarpenter@...> wrote:

      I will bring my hot air popcorn popper.

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM, <kim.stribling@...> wrote:

      Howdy Everyone !!!

      Our next meeting is coming up in a week... next Wednesday night ... and we are showing the bee movie ... More Than Honey !!!

      Liz is hoping to serve popcorn at our meeting ... anyone have a hot air popcorn popper ???  Or maybe 2 ???

      Let us know ... would prefer not to go out and buy one !  thanks and see you next week !

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic