New Here

  • Prettyswani24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
      Hi!! I'm new here. I'm Janira 26 yrs old. I'm a Mom to a 21 month yr old baby
      girl her name is Angelina. I'm married and live in NY. My hobbies are
      collecting. I collect cute stuff, Sanrio and stickers. I'm addicted to stickers. I
      have been collecting since I was 10. I love 80's stickers, vintage, rare,
      overseas, cute, Sanrio and more...

      I hope to get to know u all.

      Hugs
      Janira

      Check Out My Stickers For Sale
      http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stickerluver

    • georgiejudd
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
        --- In sanriostreet@yahoogroups.com, Prettyswani24@a... wrote:
        > Hi!! I'm new here. I'm Janira 26 yrs old. I'm a Mom to a 21 month
        yr old baby
        > girl her name is Angelina. I'm married and live in NY. My hobbies
        are
        > collecting. I collect cute stuff, Sanrio and stickers. I'm addicted
        to stickers. I
        > have been collecting since I was 10. I love 80's stickers, vintage,
        rare,
        > overseas, cute, Sanrio and more...
        >
        > I hope to get to know u all.
        >
        > Hugs
        > Janira
        >
        > Check Out My Stickers For Sale
        > http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stickerluver

        Hi Janira!
        Welcome to Sanrio Street. :) My name is Mari-Jo. I'm married & have
        2 kids - Kyle & Jazmine. I love Sanrio too. I collect Sanrio
        wallpapers, icons, cursors & skins. I collect everything that goes A
        to Z. :o) I live in Vermont. I hope you & I become friends. Please
        email me, if you have time. I'd appreciate it. There are lots of
        Sanrio sites. Stay tuned for more Sanrio stuff.
        By the way, I'm a full time mama.