New Here

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi I am new here, and looking for all kinds of badtz maru stuff. Got
      anything to sell or trade? Please send me a message Thanks!
    • Katie <animegurl073@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2002
        --- In sanriostreet@yahoogroups.com, "debbie" <squibb30@y...> wrote:
        > Hi I am new here, and looking for all kinds of badtz maru stuff.
        Got
        > anything to sell or trade? Please send me a message Thanks!

        Im new too! And no I don't sorry...
      • Prettyswani24@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
          Hi!! I'm new here. I'm Janira 26 yrs old. I'm a Mom to a 21 month yr old baby
          girl her name is Angelina. I'm married and live in NY. My hobbies are
          collecting. I collect cute stuff, Sanrio and stickers. I'm addicted to stickers. I
          have been collecting since I was 10. I love 80's stickers, vintage, rare,
          overseas, cute, Sanrio and more...

          I hope to get to know u all.

          Hugs
          Janira

          Check Out My Stickers For Sale
          http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stickerluver

        • georgiejudd
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
            --- In sanriostreet@yahoogroups.com, Prettyswani24@a... wrote:
            > Hi!! I'm new here. I'm Janira 26 yrs old. I'm a Mom to a 21 month
            yr old baby
            > girl her name is Angelina. I'm married and live in NY. My hobbies
            are
            > collecting. I collect cute stuff, Sanrio and stickers. I'm addicted
            to stickers. I
            > have been collecting since I was 10. I love 80's stickers, vintage,
            rare,
            > overseas, cute, Sanrio and more...
            >
            > I hope to get to know u all.
            >
            > Hugs
            > Janira
            >
            > Check Out My Stickers For Sale
            > http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stickerluver

            Hi Janira!
            Welcome to Sanrio Street. :) My name is Mari-Jo. I'm married & have
            2 kids - Kyle & Jazmine. I love Sanrio too. I collect Sanrio
            wallpapers, icons, cursors & skins. I collect everything that goes A
            to Z. :o) I live in Vermont. I hope you & I become friends. Please
            email me, if you have time. I'd appreciate it. There are lots of
            Sanrio sites. Stay tuned for more Sanrio stuff.
            By the way, I'm a full time mama.