questions?

  • azn_angel10
    Message 1 of 458 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hi everyone, I have a few questions. 1 What does
      this club do? 2. When do you have club chats or
      meetings? 3. When do you usually have contests? 4. Do you
      have contests for co-founder? and 5. Is this club
      mostly about pochacco?<br>-lucy
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many