Hello Out There???????

  • sisqochic_88
    Message 1 of 458 , May 6, 2001
      What happened... where did everyone go.. i know i haven't posted alot but that is about to change.. i don't wanna see my fav club go down the drain :) *Later Dayz*
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many