heya!!

  • sanrio_gurlie_87
    Message 1 of 458 , Apr 6, 2001
      hey everyone! Wowow! I am bad co-founder! Sowwie! I am a busy girl! heheheheh! I'll post as much as i can! Keep me updated w/ the clubs!<br><br>*JILL*
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many