Re: ~~KAWAII!~~

  • sanrio_gurlie_87
    Message 1 of 458 , Feb 4, 2001
      yeah we are allowed to! but it saves EVERYSITE you go to on ALL 27 computers!! and it sucks....so u cant go to anything with cuss words.... or u get suspended form the computer lab<br><br>:)JiLL(:
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many