~*New **** Member~* =)

  • rainy_day_mio
    Message 1 of 458 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello everyone =)<br><br> My name is Angela and I
      think <br>that this club is sooo cute =) <br>~tee hee~
      I love the colors.. <br>well I just thought I'd say
      Hi<br>* hello * oh and I love the pictures
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many