active clubz

  • psychovampres69
    Message 1 of 458 , Sep 2, 2000
      This isnt a really active club.. :( I mean I only have 19 memberz in my club and its more active than here and here there is 66! Keep workIN ON the ClUb!
    • peacefrog87
      Message 458 of 458 , Oct 5, 2001
        its ok! ive been really busy too... i havent
        really came online in a while. .. how you liking
        schooll??.. high school rocks!! i love it!! lol too many