OSHO CENTER IN BRAZIL

  • deva mahtab
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004

      Hello  !!!

      I am from Namastê, an Osho´s Active Meditations Center in Brazil, and we are moving such a good energy in our End of Year´s Competition: "Gincana Osho Namastê 2004".

      You can see more details in www.namaste.com.br !!!

      One of our objectives (tasks) is contacting the more number of Sannyasins which are in another countries !!!

      And you can help us !!!

      Just answer this e-mail greeting the competition and mentioning our group – "os Iluminados" , with your civil name, your sannyas, your address and the country you are living.

      With that we´ll be moving a very positive energy, joining sannyassins of the whole world and getting points to our group.

      Your help is really important for us !!!!

      Love, Deva Mahtab

      Important: This task will be valid just if you participate congratulating only one group da competition. We count on your help to our group – "Os Iluminados".

      If you want more information you can enter in our site :

      www.iluminados.pop.com.br

      http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/