PUBLISHED! letter to the editor

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      I'm super excited to have had my letter to the editor published today:
      http://www.mercurynews.com/letters/ci_16744748?nclick_check=1

      Cynthia Hua, an active Chapter volunteer, has offered to keep an eye
      out in all regional newspapers for articles about smart growth. If
      you'd be interested in responding to an article once in a while,
      please let me or her know (cynthia.9311@...).

      Best,
      Megan

      --
      Megan  Fluke
      Grassroots Organizer
      Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter

      3921 E. Bayshore Road
      Palo Alto, CA 94303
      (650) 390 9604
      megan.fluke@...

      Do you think your city could be greener?  Join your local Cool Cities
      Team, a motivated group of residents in your neighborhood who are
      working together to make your city a more sustainable place.  Contact
      me if you'd like more information.
    • S Rao
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        Nice job! Congrats Megan!

        -Shan

        --
        Megan  Fluke
        Grassroots Organizer
        Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter

        3921 E. Bayshore Road
        Palo Alto, CA 94303
        (650) 390 9604
        megan.fluke@...

        Do you think your city could be greener?  Join your local Cool Cities
        Team, a motivated group of residents in your neighborhood who are
        working together to make your city a more sustainable place.  Contact
        me if you'd like more information.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           sanjosecoolcities-digest@yahoogroups.com
           sanjosecoolcities-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Judy Lindow
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
          Megan, I see it, I see it! (said with excitement) .. My favorite part of the Merc.. Good letter! judy