Next Sunday is Homecoming Sunday!

  • sanfran-uuyan-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! Just wanted to remind you that next Sunday is the first Sunday of the new church year. Here are two opportunities to contribute to our community on this really exciting day. Please help out if you can!

      1) Family Faith Exploration (Formerly known as RE or Religious Education) will be hosting a Breakfast for families and volunteers of the program. We are in need of one-time volunteers to ensure the success of this celebration. If you are able, please come to church at 10:30, only 30 minutes earlier than service, and participate as a member of the clean up crew! As one Family Faith volunteer stated, these favors are not quickly forgotten!

      2) The Young Adult Group will have a lunch after service. However, we are in need of a volunteer to "lead" the lunch. This has typically been a co-leader in the past, but we are hoping to create a larger group of people comfortable with doing this in the future. If you have been to a lunch or two, you are more than qualified to do this! Also, you will not be alone, as a co-leader will be present at the lunch, so you will have support if need be.

      Excited? Wanna get involved? Questions? email me lgruner(at)gmail.com