Re: Content!!!

  • thoovy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
      Haha. I guess you are the owner of this group, so you are in control,
      boss.

      Sure, let's stick to the mystery theme. I can read and write a brief
      summary just for anyone who may want to jump in.

      And I will try to think of an easy way also to communicate with
      eachother and posting. If you think of something just post!

      --- In sandsofegypt@yahoogroups.com, Sara <wakaba314@...> wrote:

      > Hi again ! :)
      >
      > Well, we can continue what we were working with previously (the
      Dead Pharaoh Mystery plot!) or start something new. I would like to
      keep my characters if possible.

      > And I will definitely help as an admin, too.  I was planning to
      close the group temporarily to stop spam, but like you said, it might
      limit people from joining the group.  I don't know how those spambots
      know that we go inactive!