OOC: How's it going? Are you still interested? :)

  • littleheartsuitcase
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      Well it's been a while but I wanted to check if anyone still had
      interest in playing. :)

      If this plot isn't working for you guys, let's try something
      different. Or we can come up with other ideas. What about meeting on
      YIM for RPing? Feel free to add me to your list if you'd like!

      But most of all let's have fun! Feel free to post your thoughts, or
      issues... I want to continue this great game in this cool setting. :)

      Speak out!
      Sara
    • son_of_egypts_pharaoh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        hey - oh man, i forgot! haha.

        i've been busy with work and school. The plot is fine..I just need to
        get on it.

        --- In sandsofegypt@yahoogroups.com, "littleheartsuitcase"