Welcome!

  • littleheartsuitcase
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hey! :) Glad to see you over here!

      Should we start or see if anybody else joins in? And would you like
      to be a GM as well?
    • son_of_egypts_pharaoh
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Sure, I can be. And thanks for making this group! Nice picture.

        I thought the other girl was going to come into here, too.

        --- In sandsofegypt@yahoogroups.com, "littleheartsuitcase"
        <wakaba314@...> wrote:

        > Hey! :) Glad to see you over here!
        >
        > Should we start or see if anybody else joins in? And would you like
        > to be a GM as well?

      • Sara
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
          Hey! :) I added you as a mod & invited some of the
          other members from the group. I'll be posting a
          character template here in a few seconds.

          --- son_of_egypts_pharaoh <thoovy@...> wrote:

          > Sure, I can be. And thanks for making this group!
          > Nice picture.
          >
          > I thought the other girl was going to come into
          > here, too.
          >
          > --- In sandsofegypt@yahoogroups.com,
          > "littleheartsuitcase"
          > <wakaba314@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey! :) Glad to see you over here!
          > >
          > > Should we start or see if anybody else joins in?
          > And would you like
          > > to be a GM as well?

          Be a better friend, newshound, and